Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Friday, October 15, 2010

R.I.P. Midas' Tail

So sad, my friends. We went in yesterday for a check up and the news was not good. Dr. House recommended amputation. It was funny because we left the bandage off last night and Matt and I thought it looked not better but different. Dr. Karen called me this morning when we dropped him off and said that we were right- it did look different because his tail had gangrene. I guess we got to it just in time. She said it was very quickly spreading up his tail. Anyway. Here is my sweet baby boy. So sleepy from his anesthesia. Side note: he was also neutered. Such a hard day for this little guy. Thank you for listening the last several weeks and praying for him and us.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!