|4 Month Old Shelby June|
|After bath time at Memommy's house|
|With Aunt Lauren- matching outfits! |
(Aunt Lauren is technically holding 3 babies because she is pregnant with twins)
|In her very own custom diapers|
|Talking and laughing with G-Pa|
- You started to hold on to me while I hold you. You love to walk around and look at everything.
- You laughed at your puppies for the first time! You love to pet their soft coats.
- You love to hold your toys (ball, Sophie, teething ring) and put them in your mouth!
- You slept through the night for the first time. (9pm-7am). This is definitely not an every night occurance, though. It's actually the exception. Not the norm. But we love when it happens!
- I love how you inch your hand up my chest while I feed you. So. Sweet.
- You found your feet! You love to hold your toes.
- As we mentioned above, you started teething. So sad. You HATE orajel so we use teething tablets.
- You love to go for walks in your harness.
- You get really excited when we go outside. You squirm up and down and coo!
- You love to jump in your jumperoo!