|This picture was almost impossible to take... I was sweating by the time we were done|
- Curious George. All day. Errrrr day. You love some Curious George. You will grab my face and say, "SHORGE!". You bring me the remote and say, "SHORGE!". I can't always let you watch him (because that would be all day) but I love when you ask!
- You can say your "C's" with a "Cu" sound, but a lot of times you choose not to say it that way. You say "too-tie" for "cookie". I love it.
- We are working on "yes ma'am" and "no ma'am". You have a funny way of drawing out "ma'am". It kind of sounds like "muuuuam". You are pretty good at using it too. You also say "pease" and "ta-too".
- You also will apologize and say, "I so soyay" for "Sorry". My heart pretty much stays in my throat all the time I love you so much and the sweet things you say and do.
- We had your second Christmas as well during your 23rd month. It was really fun to watch you this year.
- You started saying, "oh sure!" all the time when your answer is yes. At first, I thought you were saying a naughty phrase and I asked your daddy if he had said that around you! Haha! He hadn't and I figured out what you were saying. Memommy says that mommy says "sure" all the time.
I am so proud of you and the new things you do each day. You're my sweet girl!