Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Thursday, January 8, 2015

23 Months

This picture was almost impossible to take... I was sweating by the time we were done



OH Shelby.  One more post and then you will be 2.  I can't quite get my mind wrapped around that fact.  I hope that one day you will go out into the world fully prepared to do whatever profession you choose and fondly remember our home.  However, I would love nothing more than for you to be my tiny baby forever.  But, you're not 2 yet!  You are 23 months old!  And here's a list of what you are into these days:


  • Curious George.  All day.  Errrrr day.  You love some Curious George.  You will grab my face and say, "SHORGE!".  You bring me the remote and say, "SHORGE!".  I can't always let you watch him (because that would be all day) but I love when you ask!
  • You can say your "C's" with a "Cu" sound, but a lot of times you choose not to say it that way.  You say "too-tie" for "cookie".  I love it.
  • We are working on "yes ma'am" and "no ma'am".  You have a funny way of drawing out "ma'am".  It kind of sounds like "muuuuam".  You are pretty good at using it too.  You also say "pease" and "ta-too".
  • You also will apologize and say, "I so soyay" for "Sorry".  My heart pretty much stays in my throat all the time I love you so much and the sweet things you say and do.
  • We had your second Christmas as well during your 23rd month.  It was really fun to watch you this year.
  • You started saying, "oh sure!" all the time when your answer is yes.  At first, I thought you were saying a naughty phrase and I asked your daddy if he had said that around you!  Haha!  He hadn't and I figured out what you were saying.  Memommy says that mommy says "sure" all the time.
I am so proud of you and the new things you do each day.  You're my sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!