|17 Months and Goofy all the time|
- You love to sing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" and do the hand motions.
- 2 more teeth are coming in on the bottom (one on each side of your two bottom middle teeth). They have really been keeping us up at night. I feel so bad for you.
- You've started biting us- I think because your teeth hurt!
- Now, when we ask you questions, your answer is "um" instead of yes all the time. Too Funny.
- You have started to sleep through the night consistently- minus the whole teeth issues.
- You've started repeating what we say when we ask, "Can you say xxx?" You will say it.
- You now know the cow says "moo" or "mmmm" and the cat says "meow" or "myow".
- You also got to eat your first cup cake. You spotted it on the kitchen counter and you wouldn't stop crying until I gave it to you. I believe you have your dad's sweet tooth.
|First cup cake|
|You LOVE to swing and play at the park|
|Playing in Grammie and Pops Garden|
|Chillaxin in your chair|
|In the Spring River at Mammoth Springs|
|Mommy and daddy|