Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Shelby is FOUR Months Old

4 Month Old Shelby June

After bath time at Memommy's house
With Aunt Lauren- matching outfits! 
(Aunt Lauren is technically holding 3 babies because she is pregnant with twins)

In her very own custom diapers

Talking and laughing with G-Pa
My sweet Shelbs.  You are four months old!  I can't believe it.  It feels like yesterday you popped into our lives.  As I am typing this post, you are sitting in my lap kicking your teeny tiny feet.  And chewing your little fingers drooling all over yourself.  You are teething and it makes mommy sad.  Here are your stats, big girl:

  • You started to hold on to me while I hold you.  You love to walk around and look at everything.
  • You laughed at your puppies for the first time!  You love to pet their soft coats.
  • You love to hold your toys (ball, Sophie, teething ring) and put them in your mouth!
  • You slept through the night for the first time.  (9pm-7am).  This is definitely not an every night occurance, though.  It's actually the exception.  Not the norm.  But we love when it happens!
  • I love how you inch your hand up my chest while I feed you.  So.  Sweet. 
  • You found your feet!  You love to hold your toes.
  • As we mentioned above, you started teething.  So sad.  You HATE orajel so we use teething tablets.
  • You love to go for walks in your harness.
  • You get really excited when we go outside.  You squirm up and down and coo!
  • You love to jump in your jumperoo!
Love you, sweet girl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!