Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Friday, July 12, 2013

Shelby is 5 Months Old!

5 Months of Smiles!

Puppies usually get in on our monthly photo shoots

Trying watermelon with daddy before bed
Oh my, Shelby baby!  You are 5 months old!  You are so much fun and I am so thankful to be home with you all the time!  I love every minute with you.  You discover something new every day at this stage and I am so thankful that I get to be there for it all.  I wouldn't trade that for ANYTHING in the world.  Here are your milestones from this month.
  • You've started blowing bubbles and making raspberry noises.  You think this is so funny!
  • You laughed at peek-a-boo for the first time.
  • You can put your paci in your mouth by yourself.
  • You rolled over ALL BY YOURSELF!  If we put you on your tummy now, you immediately flip over.
  • EVERYTHING goes in your mouth.  You are quite proud of this.
  • You can switch toys from left hand to right hand.
  • We went on our first family vacation to Destin, FL!
  • You will not take a bottle.  You prefer your mommy.  You are a cuddly sweet thing.  Means we are together at the hip every 3 hours at least!
  • You are a kicking machine.  You love to kick when we hold you in the air!
  • We think you're teething, but no teeth have appeared yet.
I am so thankful that God has blessed us with our precious, healthy baby girl!

Love you, Shelbs!

1 comment:

  1. She is so sweet!! My boys were always attached to my hip til they were done nursing, but it was the best first year experience and I would not of wanted it any other way!!! Enjoy these sweet memories!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!