Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HOGS GAME!!!

So last Friday night I went to YaYa's with my Aunt Phyl and Cousin Tina. I had my phone in my purse and looked at it when the check came. I had a missed call, voicemail and text from a good buddy Lindsey. Lindsey was trying to let me know she had FREE tickets to the Razorback vs Ole Miss game and wanted to do a girls trip!!! I double checked with the hubby who said, "Of course! How fun!" and we went on our merry little way to Fayetteville the next morning! Lindsey, Carrie, Amanda and me! We had a blast. They picked me up from the Morgan/ Maumelle exit at 7:15. We made it the whole way with out stopping. (I don't normally do that, I have to stop so I was impressed with myself.) We decided to pay $10 and park at Wendy's. Then we walked to Chick-fil-a and ate breakfast. Then we walked to Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium and made our way up to our sets just in time for kick off! We had GREAT seats. They were on the 50 yard line! They were also in the upper deck, which I love, because you truly can see everything that goes on in the stadium. Here are some snapshots.


This is the "Arkansas" side of the field. You can sort of see the hill in the background where you can sit on the grass and watch the game.

And here is the "Razorback" side!

This is the band- no DOUBT playing the fight song when I took the picture!

Here is the team on the field. I believe this is the offense judging from Tyler Wilson being in the huddle.

OK so we had 2 rain delays. Here we are in the concourse huddled among EVERYONE

Me too- didn't get the black jacket memo.

It was SUCH a blast!

Back out in the stadium after the rain delay! Carrie being goofy.

And sweet Lindsey being goofy.

All 3 being GOOFY! HAHA. Notice, I took no pictures of ME being goofy! ;) See the Hog on the screen? Scary and intimidating, huh?

The sky was also scary and intimidating!

When the second rain delay happened, we decided to call it a day and we headed on back to Little Rock. We stopped at Braums for some delicious ice cream/ yogurt/ fried yumminess and we were on our way. What a great time! Thanks again, Lindsey for inviting me! And Woo Pig Sooiee!
Here's to a great time with great friends,
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!