Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Monday, June 14, 2010

Pimento Cheese

I used to think the stuff was nasty. I was sorely mistaken. I love it now. I make my own. Want the recipe?



Pimento Cheese

1 Cup Grated Velveeta Cheese
1 Small Jar Pimentos
2 Tablespoons Diced Dill pickles
1/4 Cup Mayo
1 Teaspoon Dill Pickle Juice
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Mustard
1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
Dash of Salt
Dash of Pepper

Put Cheese, Pimentos and Dill pickles in tupperware bowl. In a second bowl, combine Mayo, Pickle Juice, Mustard, Paprika, Salt and Pepper, Mix these incredients together until blended. Then, fold into the cheese mixture. Toast bread, add lettus and tomato, and serve yourself! If you're feeling really bad, add some bacon to this. It's delicious. I will do that for lunch. Because I am feeling bad today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!