Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Monday, April 28, 2014

Easter with Shelbs

Easter was super fun this year!  Shelby got to really celebrate and got into everything.  We went to Deanna's house- my Thursday morning Bible study leader- and hunted eggs.  She has a party every year and we got to be a part of it.  Daddy came too!  So fun!  Side note- we have "hunted" these eggs in our hearth room everyday since.  She loves it.  I put cheerios inside them and she gobbles them up.  Here are a few pictures from the day.

Eating her first sugar cookie- shaped like a bunny!
Great quality time with daddy
She loved finding the eggs
Big girl!
On a mission

Easter morning was super fun.  The Easter bunny came to see Shelby!  He left her goodies on the porch.
The Easter Bunny came to see Shelbs! 
She was pretty pumped
He brought her a crown and a wand (not pictured, Frozen)
She loved this Pin wheel from G and P
Grammie and Pops came down!
And she loves her Aunt Juli!
LOVE MY FAMILY!
The only picture I got of her in her Easter dress
She doesn't have time to pose for pictures any more!

Aunt Juli came over the next day and watched Shelby so I could go to the dentist.  (I had my very first cavity!)  Juli built her a fort and oh my word how she loved it.  I'm so glad Juli is in town and Shelby gets to play with her.  I can't even tell you how wonderful it is to have a family member who can watch her for us sometimes.  Pretty great.
Juli and her amazing fort!
Um, I think she loved it...
FORT FRIENDS!
Easter weekend was a blast!  Looking forward to many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!