Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Monday, April 28, 2014

14 Month Old Shelbs

14 months
Hey Shelby June!

You are my big girl and you are 14 months old!  Here's what is going on with you:


  • Your pretty RED hair is poking through.  Who knows when it will actually cover your head, but it is red!
  • You have 4 teeth- really 2 full teeth and 2 half teeth but they're coming out.
  • You wake up in the middle of the night most nights and I give you a bottle.  I don't mind the cuddle time.  I'll sleep later!
  • You take one nap most days.  Around 12pm, we put you down and you go to sleep pretty well.
  • You love to play outside and write with chalk.  You also love bubbles and your doggies.
  • Your favorite foods are strawberries and cheese.  I tell you all the time that, "Man can not live on strawberries and cheese alone." But you are giving it a really good try!
  • You love to watch me sing and try to dance and "jump up and down".  Your little feet don't go anywhere though!
  • We go to the park every afternoon when it's nice.  You want to go all the way to the tallest slide!  You are so big!
We love you so much!  Thank you for being so silly and for making your mommy laugh everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!