- YOU. ARE. BUSY. You run everywhere you go. You get into everything. I don't know where your energy comes from but I love it!
- You are fearless. You love to watch big kids and try to do what they do. We went to the trampoline park and you ran around every where.
- You love to go outside and play and write on the driveway with chalk.
- You also love to go to the park and climb on the play ground.
- You are still using bottles and drinking whole milk but you drink water from a sippy cup. I am not anxious to get you off the bottle because you only have four teeth and you're still not eating a ton. "One thing at a time," says your mommy! I need you to get those calories. I also put Carnation Instant Breakfast in 2 of your bottles to try and pack some pounds on you.
- We got a Zoo pass and we go about once a week. You can tell me that the lion says, "Roar Roar Roar!"
- You also have words for: Diaper- "Di di", Doggie- "dah di", All Done- "Doh doh".
- Sometimes you will copy me when I make noises like, "Shh" or if I blow on something you do that too.