Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Being Lazy...

We slept until 9 this morning... This is unheard of in the Summitt House. I truly think it may be the latest we have slept since we've been married. Here are a few iPhone pics!

Painted my nails blue... I am so hip. Just stick with me and I will point you in the right direction when it comes to fashion. Haha yeah right!

Our doggies have been the cuddlingest (not a word!) doggies on the planet lately! I'm loving it! Here is Bear laying on her mommy!

And big ole Midas. I was doing abs on the ground and he had been laying on the couch. He got down and growled at me until I lay down flat. This is what he wanted to do. He wanted me to cuddle him and not do abs. I was fine with that. :)

Here they both are sharing the couch. They get the couch so I get the floor.

Now that's what I call a snuggie!
Hope you get to snuggle up to someone you love this week,
Lana

2 comments:

  1. It cracks me up to see them living like kings in your house because everytime we're there, they are nowhere to be found! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I love how spoiled your dogs are!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!