- What is falling off the trees and making me have an allergy fit? I am not alone either. I know more people right now who have the sniffles than people that do not have the sniffles.
- Why am I eating so much dairy lately? Greek yogurt, milk, ice cream. Can't get enough of it.
- Have you ever bought the Laughing Cow wedges? Get the swiss kind and dip a cut up apple in it. Delicious snack.
- I am currently in last place for my Fantasy Fooooosball league. I don't plan on moving up. I am ok with that. Just having fun paying attention.
- I have already decorated my home for fall. Currently fighting the urge to buy candy corn...
- In the past 2 weeks, I may have consumed 5 bags of Red Hots. What's wrong with me?
- I think I blogged about buying a new chain for the neckless Matt bought me. That turned out to be way more expensive than I thought it would be. Upon realizing this I thought to myself, "Why aren't you wearing this neckless! It is so pretty and your sweet husband bought it for you as a wedding gift! Who cares how long the stupid chain is, you selfish lady!" I have worn it every day since. I am sometimes mean to myself.
- I took 2 pairs of jeans to a consignment store yesterday and got $18.95 for them. I am going to put that $18.95 towards a new pair. Matt thought I got the short end of the stick on that deal because they will turn around and sell those jeans for 10 times what they paid me for them. I don't agree. I would have taken them to Savers for nothing. The consignment shop had a need for more inventory and I had a need for new jeans and now our needs are both met. Good deal.
- I plan to make breakfast to eat during the 11 a.m. Hogs game Saturday. Pretty excited about this.
- Saturday is my favorite day of the week. Plan to spend most of it with my Matt at home! I hope that you all enjoy your Saturdays too!!
- Should I be signing my blogs? Probably.