Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Monday, October 26, 2009

My Boys Have Been Sick

Both the boys at our house have been sick. Well, evidently Midas ate something and threw up all night Saturday night. Poor buddy! We got to meet dad in Augusta- where his new hunting club is and it's called The Quack Shack. He brought Midas with him Friday night. He is much bigger and has grown this thick scruff under his neck. I loved being able to cuddle him! Dad said it will be another three weeks. I was so sad to hear that, but they said he is doing really well in training. Anyhoo, they called Sunday morning to tell me he was sick. Then, last night, Matt got sick! We think he must have eaten something too. Bear was soooo worried about him. He stayed home from work today and is starting to feel better now. We had a good weekend- minus the Razorback game! We have some deer that come up on the hills behind our house. They have been mysteriously absent recently so we bought some deer corn at Walmart. Here is a picture of them.

We have counted ten before. This was the buck. Hopefully, the corn will draw them back so we can look at them. They like to watch Bear and Midas run around from one end of the yard to the other. It's pretty funny. Matt also let me buy this 10 minute Pilates video! I used it today and loved it! There are 5 sessions and you can do all 5 or however many you want. I did the lower body and it went by so quickly that I did flexibility too. Can't wait to use it regularly! Beth Moore Bible study is at 6 am tomorrow, so I am off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!