Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Monday, October 20, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Fun

We made our annual trip to Bo Brook Farm Pumpkin Patch yesterday!  Last year was really sweet, but Shelby was 9 months old so we just kind of stuck her in front of the pumpkins for pictures.  She wasn't able to really know what was going on around her.  This year, oh my goodness, did she have fun!  Here are some pictures from the afternoon.

Riding with Weston in the wagon

Sprinting to the giant hay pyramid

Climbing like a big girl to the tippy top!

I'm amazed by her bravery

Climbing down by herself too!

Checking out the chickens

If there's an animal, she wants to pet it.  She comes by it honest.

Whatever Dylan and Caleb do, she has to do too!

Riding on daddy's shoulders!

Family photo

Picking out up pumpkins

That face.  I die.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Showing off for daddy

Dylan is so sweet and patient with her!

We let her run as far as she wanted to... until we stopped her.  No telling where she would've finally stopped!

And the corn pit...

Can you see that smile?

We did this for about 30 minutes.  She only tried to eat it twice!
 And now my heart will explode from my chest.  Check out the difference a year makes:
2013
2014

Scarecrows!  They don't scare me!  I wanna kiss 'em!
This was the best one I got of the 4 kiddos!

We had a blast with our friends- as we always do!  I am so grateful for this time of year.  Lots of precious memories with friends and family!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!