- You love to run- not walk- every where you go! Mommy has to run to keep up with you because you are so fast! You have the longest little legs, too.
- You're obsessed with water. Baths, sinks, faucets, dog bowls, water cups. You want to play in water any time, any where.
- You ask to watch Praise Baby all the time. You will point at the TV and say, "Pa- Ba Pease". I have to say yes when you throw that "please" in there.
- You can sign, "please", "more", "all done", and "eat".
- You also like to point at everything and say "dada" or "baba"
- You are using sippy cups with bottle type, rubbery lids. At our 15 month appointment, Dr. Bone told us to drop all the bottles completely and we did! You did great.
- You love chalk and bubbles or "bu-bu".
- You love to say, "no, no, no, no, no". It cracks me up. And I really love it when you say it to the dogs.
- You also will call the dogs! "Be" for Bear and "Dis" for Midas.
- You also love your puzzles. We clap whenever you put a piece in.
Love you, toot!