Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

16 Month Shelbs

16 Months! 


All silly, all the time
Oh my Shelby.  Here is what you and your 4 teeth are up to at 16 months:
  • You are officially down to one nap 
  • You are using real sippy cups and you love to drink water from cups and straws
  • Blueberries are your new favorite.  I was scared to give them to you because I thought you might choke but you will now grab handfuls of them and scarf them down.
  • I bought you your first pair of Keds.  They are precious and I love to watch you run around in them.  They are a size 5!
  • You can make noises for a dog "bow wow", a monkey "ew ew ew ah ah ah", and a lion "roar".
  • You love to sing Old McDonald- well the "eieio" part
  • For you, the answer to all questions is "yes"
  • If you don't want something you say, "mm- mm" for no and you will push whatever it is away.  It's so funny.
You're so much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!