Shelby June! You are 6 Months Old! You are our sweet angel baby.
|Precious baby doll|
- You have started sucking on your bottom lip. It's hilarious and so cute.
- You love to put your foot in your mouth and suck on your toes- especially your big toe
- You've started screaming a lot- happy squealing. I laugh every time!
- You will roll over on to your side and play with your toys
- Boy do you love your jumperoo! (see below)
- You have started drinking from a sippy cup.
- This month (mainly thanks to your dad) you tried watermelon, lemon, water, banana, avocado, ice, and you started eating rice cereal every day
- You are DYING to sit up from a lying position. You just can't quite do it.
- You started trying to pull up on things- especially on the changing table.
- YOU WILL NOW TAKE A BOTTLE... this is huge.
- You can sit up by yourself for a bit
- You can rock back and forth on your hands and knees... crawling is imminent.
|Jumping in your jumperoo|
|About to try rice cereal for the first time|
|You loved it! You try to use the spoon yourself|
|Sitting like a big girl at the table in Heber|
|Trying bananas for the first time|
|Of course, laughing at the dogs during our photo shoot|
|90 mph! You are all over the place!|