Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Monday, August 5, 2013

Matt's 30th Birthday


Matt turned 30 last month!  I can't believe it either... We met the summer he turned 20.  It's officially been 10 years.  We had a birthday celebration with all of his favorite foods.  Stuffed jalapenos, shredded beef sliders, and strawberry cake were just a few.  We had some great friends in attendance as well.  I decorated with golf balls and old pictures for a "Matt Flare".  It was all about celebrating this special man!  Here are a few snap shots from the night:

Yummy food

Golf decorations

Delicious strawberry cake by request from PV

Family pic by the giant cake

Shelby and daddy blowing out the candles

Little friends celebrating!


I had so much fun putting everything together for him.  He has been the light of my life the last 10 years and I can't wait to spend the next 30 with him!  Love you, Matt!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!