Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Monday, June 13, 2011

5th Anniversary!

Woooooo hooooo! 5th Anniversary! We started the day at with a 6 am IHOP run! It was delicious! It was Matt's idea the night before when we were going to bed. Our waitress took our picture and gave me free bananas on my harvest grain and nut pancakes! Yummy!

Sipping coffee. This is a development that happened during the last year. He loves coffee now. Drinks it with me all the time- which I love!


Here we are at Bonefish Grill enjoying a delicious meal. He chomped on a huge burger and I had a delicious Cobb salad with mango and avocado. MMMMMM.


And then we went to a movie! We saw the new X Men movie. For the record, the X Men movies are absolutely my favorite super hero movies. Just saying.


Matt, I can't imagine life with out you. You are an amazing leader for our family, a Godly man, a wonderful provider and you get more handsome every year! Thank you for being my husband!


I'm a blessed and happy gal,


Lana

1 comment:

  1. Happy (late) Anniversary! Looks like you had a wonderful celebration :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!