Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day! (Self Declared)

Here are a few pics of the pups playing in the snow with their dad. He got out there and played with them for a bit. Here's the deal. I do have 4wd on my truck, but to me that does not mean I should use it. Crossing the 430 bridge with ice really scares me. I did it last year and I hated every second of it.



Ignore the awful no make-up shot. I did it to show what a cuddly dude he has been lately. I think the whole tail/ cone wearing ordeal maybe traumatized him a bit. He has to touch us all the time now. (Which I just really don't mind at all.)
Anyhoo, today, I have played with my sewing machine! SO excited to get some crafts going, played with my dogs, dumped a bunch of ingredients in my crock pot (really, I just dumped, I have no idea what it will taste like), finished Big Love Season 4, finished Sarah Palin's Alaska, pulled something in my neck, hung some pictures, spray painted some candle holders, did some ironing, and I am about to watch last week's Bachelor~! Oh how it brings back special memories from college!!! We girls used to get together and watch every episode! Oh nostalgia.
Thrilled about the snow day, but EXCITED to go to work tomorrow,
Lana


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day! What fun! The no make-up days are truly the best ones :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!