Yellow. I have a lot on my mind so I will just share with you my thoughts.
1. My mommy bought me a sewing machine for Christmas. I am sooo excited, but I haven't had anytime to play with it. We've been so busy lately. I have wound my bobbin, and that's about it. I have some projects in mind to do and plan to do them during tax season. Pretty pumped! I took a sewing class in High School and I really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to getting reacquainted with the hobby.
2. I have made my way through most of her cookbook. I have made 39 recipes and I have 20 left to make. Favorite breakfast: Mine: French Breakfast Puffs (Matt's is Eggs in a hole). Appetizers: Jalapeno Poppers (made about a million times). Supper: I don't know my favorite. All are delicious.
3. It's snowing! And sticking! Which means I will probably sleep in and go to work a bit later. I will let it thaw out a bit before going out in it!
4. I am really digging Shape magazine. Lauren and I decided that we would NOT be doing the LR Marathon in March. WHAT A RELIEF! So, I've been really enjoying my gym time. I do about 30 minutes or more of cardio and then to strength and weight training exercises that I get out of the magazine for about 30 minutes. I can tell a huge difference and I am pretty excited about it.
5. Matt and I are going to the Central Arkansas Heart Ball in February! I can't wait! It is a formal event and Matt has to wear a tux and I need an evening gown! Looking forward to shopping for that and all that goes with it in the weeks to come.
6. Big Love. Heard of it? On HBO? We had HBO a few years ago and we have it right now for a preview deal. They have on demand so I am getting caught up before the last season starts. It's about a Mormon family that believe in the principal (which calls them to have multiple wives). I realize it is dramatized for the audience, but I love the story and characters.
7. The Tudors. Have you watched it? LOVE the Tudors. It's the story of King Henry VIII and the goings on of his court during the time he ruled England. LOVE. I am through Season 2. I need to get my hands on Seasons 3 and 4. I guess I will Netflix during tax season. I have such big plans for tax season, and it only lasts 3 months! (Thankfully.)
8. I am going to paint our guest bathroom soon. I have enough left over paint from painting our bedroom and plan to do that with it. Pretty excited. It's pretty drab and needs a makeover.
9. Going to Jason Aldean and Eric Church at the end of this month! Yeehaw!
Thanks for listening to my ramblings. Oven just dinged on the pizza and it's time for supper!
Hope you are warm and cozy inside away from the snow,