Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Monday, July 5, 2010

Birthday Boy


Isn't he cute? Matt's Birthday is July 1. I love this day every year. It's fun to go get him a cake and attempt to buy him a present. See, Matt is one of those guys who gets himself what he wants at the time and is really hard to buy for. So, I bought him a massage which he loves. Matt is funny because he doesn't really like me to spend money on him. Every year after tax season I want to buy him a massage to pamper him. I've done it twice, BUT, I am always worried that he will get upset if I do that so I've only done it the 2 times. I think that I am going to just make a deal with myself to do it every year.

He is holding his cupcakes from Cupcakes on Kavenaugh. They NEVER disappoint. I got Yellow Cake with Chocolate Butter Cream Icing and Red Velvet. That's our favorite one. We had a bunch of friends come over and it was just a blast. It was mostly our Lifegroup plus a few friends, Ashton, Griffin, Zach, Joe, Tiffany, and Juli. WHY DIDN'T I TAKE MORE PICTURES?! I suck at pictures. Anyhoo back to the cake. He loves an ice cream cake and I do think I will go back to that next year. He likes it to come from Baskin Robbins and have World Class Chocolate in it. I also get to get a cone when I pick these up so... everybody wins! Happy Birthday Babe!

1 comment:

  1. I love cupcakes on Kavanaugh! Did you know that they opened a new store in the Pleasant Ridge Town Center by Bonefish? So much closer now!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!