Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Monday, March 22, 2010

Sydney Bristow


I would like to share with you my obsession that lasted approximately 2 months. Alias- The Complete Series. I love Sydney Bristow! She is one of the coolest characters I've ever watched. It started when Jessica Dasher mentioned to me that I "might like it". So, I added all the seasons to my Netflix cue. I would watch 1 disc each night. (Each disc contains 4 episodes.) Hey- what's a girl to do during tax season? I quickly realized that Netflix could not satisfy my addiction fast enough so I added the 2 disc package to our Netflix. That still wasn't fast enough. Luckily, I talked about it one night at LOST club and our little friend Griffin Templeton mentioned that he had all 5 seasons at home. I got them the next day and my love affair quickly progressed season by season.
Sydney Bristow believes she is working for a black ops division of the CIA called SD-6. When her fiance is killed, she realizes that she does not in fact work for the CIA. She betrays SD-6 and goes to work undercover for the CIA where she meets her handler Michael Vaughn and they fall in love. Her dad also works for the CIA and her mom- who she thought died when she was 6 is a traitor to the US and a "bad guy". It's awesome. I loved it. And I'm sad it's over. I think next tax season, I will do the same thing with Felicity. Also J.J. Abrams, also recommended by Jessica.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a show I would like too. You will LOVE Felicity! It's one of my favorites...it will end all too soon as well! Not too much longer in tax season!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!