Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Girls weekend in Collierville

Ok. I had the best weekend. THE. BEST. WEEKEND. My Aunt Phyllis, Cousin Tina and I headed to Memphis for a little girls weekend. I always try to make a trip during tax season while Matt is working. This year I am taking two since Lauren is moving a bajillion miles away from me this summer. Anyhoo, here are several snap shots from it.

This is at the book signing for Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. AHHHHH. Post about that to follow.

Here we are having brunch at Lauren's house. She made us a delicious breakfast of sweet and red O'Brien potatoes, blueberry pancakes with blueberry compote and fresh whipped cream, sausage patties, panchetta and cheese eggs, and mimosas. YUUUM.
And here we are eating cup cakes at Gigi's! I got Birthday Surprise. Lauren got Red Velvet. Phyllis got Coconut. Tina got Lemon. Mom got Chocolate Banana. We all paired our cupcakes with Dunkin Donuts coffee. The PERFECT match.

And then we shopped. Here are all of our bags. It was wonderful. We shopped and ate. That's all we did. Shopped. And. Ate.
Wish the weekends were longer,
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!