- You celebrated your 2nd Thanksgiving. We were at our house with Memommy and G-Pa. Don't worry, we went to Grammie and Pops' house the next day and saw them too! Your favorite food was the twice baked potatoes
- You love Paci the Pup or "Buff" so much. You need him all the time but mommy tries to only let you have him at nap time and bed time.
- We are a LITTLE obsessed with Curious George or "Sheorsh". We must have watched his Halloween Boo Fest 20 times.
- "Cuse me, Mommy" is a new phrase for excuse me. Love it.
- You randomly count, "three, four, FI!" So smart!
- You love to color with markers. Your favorite is when I trace your hand and get marker on the outside. In fact, you only let me trace a few fingers and then you lift your hand to see if marker is on it. So silly!!
- You also love to finger paint. Your favorite thing to do there is get a bunch of paint down on the paper and then drag your finger nail through it. So hilarious.
- You also tell me when you think out fits are cute. "Cuuuu, Mommy!"
- If I ask you what you want to wear, you always say, "Elsa!" So I don't always ask haha. We wear that dress every where.
- We also learned a memory verse from hand motions- Psalm 111: I will give thanks to the Lord with my WHOLE heart. And then Mommy's heart exploded.
You are beautiful and smart and funny and the apple of my eye.
I love you, Shelby!