Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Shelby: 22 Months

22 Months!

Oh Shelbs.  Here you are, 22 months of age!  

  • You celebrated your 2nd Thanksgiving.  We were at our house with Memommy and G-Pa.  Don't worry, we went to Grammie and Pops' house the next day and saw them too!  Your favorite food was the twice baked potatoes
  • You love Paci the Pup or "Buff" so much.  You need him all the time but mommy tries to only let you have him at nap time and bed time.
  • We are a LITTLE obsessed with Curious George or "Sheorsh".  We must have watched his Halloween Boo Fest 20 times.
  • "Cuse me, Mommy" is a new phrase for excuse me.  Love it.
  • You randomly count, "three, four, FI!" So smart!
  • You love to color with markers.  Your favorite is when I trace your hand and get marker on the outside.  In fact, you only let me trace a few fingers and then you lift your hand to see if marker is on it.  So silly!!
  • You also love to finger paint.  Your favorite thing to do there is get a bunch of paint down on the paper and then drag your finger nail through it.  So hilarious.
  • You also tell me when you think out fits are cute.  "Cuuuu, Mommy!"
  • If I ask you what you want to wear, you always say, "Elsa!" So I don't always ask haha.  We wear that dress every where.
  • We also learned a memory verse from hand motions- Psalm 111: I will give thanks to the Lord with my WHOLE heart.  And then Mommy's heart exploded.
You are beautiful and smart and funny and the apple of my eye.

I love you, Shelby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!