Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Shelby June is 12 Months Old!

12 Months Old!
Oh my dear, sweet baby Shelby!  How delightful this year has been!  You are the apple of my eye.  You bring joy to me every day.  I love to watch you learn new things.  Recently, you have impressed me so much with the things that you know and I don't even realize.  For example, I was making spaghetti the other night using a metal pot and a wooden spoon.  I heard you banging in the hearth room and of all the things in the sea of toys you could pick you were playing with your metal bowl and your wooden spoon just like mommy!  You are so smart.  Here are a few things you've been up to this month:


  • You got another tooth!  Bottom front left.
  • You can stack your blocks- but your favorite part is knocking them down!
  • You say "thank you", "woah", and "all right"
  • You walk and run and don't really crawl anymore.
  • You shake your head "no" and wave your arms when you are done with something
  • You LOVE Elmo.  Especially your doll you that can hug and try to carry.
  • You are a copier!  You copy me all the time!
  • You take 1 nap some days but sometimes you still take 2.  It depends on what we are doing that day.  If we are out and about you do fine with one!  If we are home, we try to take two!
  • You've started eating a lot of solid foods since you can chew with your two little teeth
  • You had your first birthday party!  
Thank you so much for these past 12 months.  I hope that you know that you have been a blessing to your daddy and me.  We love you so much!  I can't wait to see what the next 12 months have in store for us!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your sweet Shelby!!! It's looks like she had the time of her life on her big 1st birthday! She is such a doll. BTW, I LOVE the balloon wreath!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!