Oh my baby Shelby. I can't believe how big you are! Every day with you is an adventure. Here are the fun things you did during your 9th month of life.
- You think it's hilarious when I tell you "no". You giggle every time!
- You had your first "boo boo". You bumped your head on one of mommy's weights in the hearth room. Poor Angel!
- You love to clap! When we say "Yay!" you stop whatever you're doing and clap your sweet hands.
- You wave- sometimes! Sometimes you start out waving and that turns to clap haha.
- You pull up on EVERYTHING. You are so proud and think you are a big girl when you do this.
- You took steps with the walker that we got you.
- You aren't gaining enough weight so we are adding formula to your bottles. I can already tell a huge difference. You are so busy, you're burning everything you eat!
- You pat things- including us when we pick you up. I. LOVE. THIS.
- "Da-da" is your favorite thing to say.
- You have started to dance and bounce when music comes on. I also love this!
- You also love Praise Baby. We bought one of the DVDs and CDs and you love them both.
And I love you! SOOOOO much. You also had a snotty nose for basically the entire month. Not fun!
Thank you for making me a mommy!