Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Royal Wedding

Did you watch? I woke up at 3 and watched from the beginning! It was so worth it! Kate was absolutely STUNNING. I drank coffee out of my fine china cups and just had the best time watching it with my puppies. I really want to go to the next one with my sister. We are a bit obsessed with all things Kate right now...
Here they are! The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.


I loved her sister Pippa's dress! The cowl-neck was gorgeous!


And the hats! My how fab! After her dress and Pippa's dress and oh my, Prince Harry in uniform, the hats were my favorite. It was all my favorite. Can we do it again?


My sister told me about Kate's diet- the Dukan Diet. So I bought the book and I officially begin tomorrow. It seems really doable and is the diet most proven to get rid of cellulite in the thighs and buttocks. YE HAW!


Cheers,


Lana





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!