Matt and Lana Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Background

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Destin Beach Trip

We went to Destin, FL the third week of May with my parents and my sister and brother-in-law and my twin nephews.  We had a blast!  There was lots of fishing and golf for the boys and shopping and babies for us girls.  We stayed pretty close to the outlets and I believe I went every day- sometimes twice.  I also used nap time as mommy's pool time and read a couple of books and drank Lime-a-ritas.  Those were fun afternoon "me" hours.  Here are a few pictures from the week!
Shelbs and daddy on the beach
She LOVED the water 



Building her first sand castle with daddy


Looking cool in Aunt Lauren's glasses
Our family on the last night



On Monday night, the guys stayed home with the kiddos and the "Gilberts" got to go out to supper together just the four of us at Pompano Joe's.  We had a blast- just like vacations past!
Little vacay nap on daddy
Memommy feeding 3 babies breakfast
3 busy babies
On Thursday, we went out on a date at Louisiana Lagniappe
Last night out to eat
We had such a wonderful time.  Too bad it was only 1 week.  Looking forward to many more trips to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This is the story of our family living life one day at a time!